Hair care is an essential part of hygiene and cosmetology involving on the human head. It will differ based on one's hair type and in response to numerous processes that may be applied to it. All hair will not be the same; indeed, it is a manifestation of human diversity.
Care of the hair and care of the scalp pores and skin could seem separate, but are literally intertwined because it grows from beneath the skin. The living components of hair (hair follicle, hair root, root sheath, and sebaceous gland) are beneath the pores and skin, while the precise hair shaft which emerges (the cuticle which covers the cortex and medulla) has no dwelling processes.
Harm or changes made to the seen hair shaft cannot be repaired by a biological process, though a lot will be completed to handle it and be certain that the cuticle remains intact..
Whether you realize it or not your commercial liquid shampoos and conditioners often contain synthetic silicones and silica that coat your hair, to make it "feel" nice, but leave a residue in it. For that reason, many beauticians will tell you that it is a good idea to change commercial shampoo brands regularly.
This is a common scenario when you try a new shampoo, At first your hair feels funny, then you love it for a week or two, but then it seems dull and lifeless again. The fist week it was stripping your hair of the old shampoo residue, and then it begins to leave its own! Other care products can also leave residues in it.
Taking proper care of your hair is vital in hair loss prevention. It can be difficult to do, but there are many things you can do to slow down the loss or prevent it all together. In order to be successful at preventing hair loss, it is important to understand what is causing it.
1. Stimulation of the hair roots. A simple method for prevention is massaging the roots of the hair; this can be down when regular washing is done.
2. Proteins. Get the proper amount of proteins in your diet to promote the growth of hair.
3. Hair chemicals. Try to have your hair treated by a professional. Many times when done at home, too much chemical is put on the hair. Also, wait 6 or 8 weeks before putting more chemicals on your hair.
4. Eat healthy and have a proper diet. Eat foods that are sufficient in the vitamins and minerals your body needs. Many times poor health can be seen in hair follicles before the actual illness is present. Too much Vitamin A and have also been a contributing factor to the loss of hair.
5. Damaging hairstyles. Have hairstyles that are easy on your hair. Ponytails and cornrows put too much stress on the hair and cause it to break and fall out.
6. Pillowcases. Use satin or silk pillow cases versus flannel or cotton because they cause less friction while you are sleeping.
7. Treatment from a doctor. It is important to see a doctor if you see that you are beginning to lose your hair. it is important to diagnose the underlying problem before starting to treat the hair loss.
8. High protein / low carbohydrates. Foods that are high in protein and low in carbohydrates help maintain healthy hair and prevent the loss of hair.
Hair fall is completely out and regrowth has got started. I should say particularly thanks to the website http://www.womenhealthandbeauty.com, which has really helped me in giving heaps of tips which are inexpensive. They are having some rare herbal treatments too, which are very much effective.
Rather than getting fed up and wasting money and one fine day seeing the hairless scalp, I have tried their home remedies and the same are really working for me. I will be happy to hear some more informations and ready to share more tips of mine.About the Author: